"Mero Digital Desh" an initiative to promote digital remittance
Esewa Money Transfer has launched an initiative “Mero Digital Desh”which aims to promote the inflow of remittance through formal channels and also promote digital remittance of sending and receiving remittance i.e., in bank and wallets.
To support this initiative, EMT has announced a campaign where every month a winner will get a package of surprising gifts and for 1 lucky bumper prize winner, we'll fulfill his/her dream of having a house in Kathmandu.
Nepalese working and residing in any countries across the World can be a part of this initiative by sending remittance through eSewa money transfer directly to any bank accounts and eSewa wallet of the beneficiary in Nepal. Also, cash remittance transactions loaded directly on eSewa wallet are also eligible to participate in the this campaign. To receive cash into wallet: https://t.ly/GuMm
Let's make "Mero Digital Desh" initiative a success by sending Remittance directly to any bank account and eSewa wallet of the beneficiary in Nepal.
The Offer will be valid from 23rd September 2022, 12: 00 AM (Nepal time) and ending on 20th May 2023, 11:59 PM (Nepal time), both days inclusive (“Offer Period”);
The Sender will be eligible to win the prize under the campaign.
- This campaign shall be eligible for the following modes of remittance transactions:
- Upon sending remittance directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in Nepal.
- Upon sending remittance directly to eSewa wallet of the beneficiary in Nepal.
- Upon receiving cash remittance received from Abroad in eSewa wallet.
- Must have sent and received remittance in a valid bank account or eSewa wallet.
- In order to be eligible to become the winner, remittance transactions must be completed as per the following protocols.
- Monthly Prize: a) Remittance must have been sent by a Nepalese living in abroad to a Nepali citizen residing in Nepal who is 18 years or above.
b)During the particular month, remittance transactions must be done at least once in any bank account or eSewa wallet, or cash remittance received from abroad must be loaded into eSewa wallet at least once.
a) Remittance must have been sent by a Nepalese living in abroad to a Nepali citizen residing in Nepal who is 18 years or above.
b) The more remittance transactions are completed, the more the chance of becoming the winner.
- The employees of F1 Soft Group and its promotional agencies won’t be considered eligible to become winners.
- The monthly prize winner shall be selected at the end of the month and the Bumper prize winner shall be selected at the end of the campaign through an electronic lucky draw live from eSewa Money Transfer’s Facebook page.
- Both Monthly and Bumper prize winners shall be announced via EMT’s Facebook/Instagram pages and Viber Community.
- Esewa Money Transfer stands the right to disqualify any transactions or winners if the transaction is not completed as per the campaign T&C.
- Any suspicious transactions shall be disqualified and considered ineligible to become a winner.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize.
- 25% tax shall be deducted from the prizes as per the Government of Nepal rules.
- This campaign is a mere promotional event and is not a lottery, betting, or gambling under the prevailing laws of Nepal.
- Any winner or the beneficiary should provide his/her name, valid id copy, or Photograph if required for advertising purposes.