WireBarley Malamaal Offer
"Vijaya Dashami", the most auspicious festival of Nepalese has begun. This festival is all about sharing joy and happiness with your loved ones.
To give an additional dose of happiness in this festive season, WireBarley has come up with “WireBarley Malamaal Offer” where people residing in the USA and Canada can now send money back home through WireBarley via eSewa Money Transfer and get the chance to win cash prizes weekly, monthly, and a grand prize.
The offer includes cash prizes of:
- Nrs. 10,000 - 2 weekly winners
- Nrs. 50,000 - 1 monthly winner
- Nrs. 1,00,000 - 2 lucky winners (Grand prize)
To be eligible, people residing in the USA and Canada have to send money through WireBarley via eSewa Money Transfer to Nepal. This campaign is effective from 5th October 2021 till 5th January 2022.
Along with cash prizes, WireBarley also offers “ZERO FEES” in the transaction and at the best exchange rates as an additional bonus to send money from the USA and Canada to Nepal. Enter the code “NEPAL” in the INVITE CODE to get a bonus coupon of 10$. Also, get another 10$ coupon with every successful referral to your friends and family.
In addition, WireBarley also brings you the " Make TikTok Win Cash" Challenge where the most viewed video will get a cash prize of NPR 30,000 each month.
Spend more on love, not on the fees you pay. Try WireBarley and eSewa Money Transfer.
Sign up today: https://www.wirebarley.com/signup
*Terms and conditions:
- The prize money is inclusive of Tax.
- Only one winner is eligible for one prize only.
- The selection of the winner will be done from successfully paid remittance transactions only.
- This offer will not be valid to F1soft employees or any of their relatives.
- Both the sender and the nominee of the campaign prize have to submit their KYC document for verification before the collection of the prize.
- eSewa Money Transfer reserves the right to review and/or cancel the terms and conditions of the campaign in case of suspicious activity and events beyond its control without prior information to any party.